If you purchased a vehilce from any Briggs Auto dealership before June 1, 2013, receive 2 TWO FREE season Passes to Heartland Park Topeka for THREE years.
Experience some of the nation’s best motor sports racing with Briggs Auto Group, the official auto dealer of Heartland Park Topeka.
Purchase any new or pre-owned vehicle from Briggs Auto Group, and receive two season tickets for three years to the the complete Heartland Park Topeka race schedule, including drag, road and dirt track events.*
Heartland Park Topeka, the area’s premier multi-purpose motor sports race track, is located four miles south of Topeka, Kan. Race fans of all ages enjoy a variety of races throughout the year.
*Three years from date of purchase
Experience the heart-pounding power of the fastest sport on four wheels at Heartland Park’s historic quarter-mile drag strip. This series attracts the annual NHRA Summer Nationals and hosts local and other national drag racing events throughout the year.
Enjoy great racing and entertainment with the AMA Pro American Superbike Series. The 2.5 mile course hosts street, sport and advanced riders on high performance machines.
Every Saturday from April through September, the Dirt Track Points Series runs four classes: modifieds, champ mods, factory stocks and hobby stocks. A track champion is crowned in each class at year end.
Visit any Briggs Auto location for more details.
Click here for instructions to print your free HPT tickets!
Login trouble? Please check the following:
- Did you enter the last five of your VIN correctly?
- Did you purchase your vehicle after 1/1/2009?
- Did you tell your sales professional you want to receive our HPT Rewards Program? (If not, please call your sales professional to sign up. Please allow up to 7 business days for processing and for your login to become available.)
- Did you purchase your vehicle with a co-buyer (such as a spouse, family member, etc.)? If so, please call your Briggs dealership to ensure the primary buyer has been enrolled in the program.
- If you still experience problems, please call your Briggs dealership for assistance.